Death

Write for you .....
[Spirit destroyed]!
My poems extracted from my blood 
From the days of my pain, and life destroyed
flesh of my heart, .... the fact seeeeeeeeeeeeee
My poetry comes from torture .....
My poetry is my sighs!!!
O my friend!! ..
O friend of wounds,
O promise and meeting beautiful!!
O my friend!

Dies only once!!!

I know it will come ..
without warning
As sudden lightning
Us to take us .. one by one ..
On the back of the earth
And innocent face
No No No-
I feel pain ...
Papers silent write poetry ...
but can they really who is on the threshold of death that awaits you?!!.
. while un to death and dare I speak for ...
She is not dead!! ..
But .. is the harshness of this time!! : (
Share this on your favourite network

Post

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksAll Blogging Tips

?

Loading...

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TheFaceBloog. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Find us on Facebook

Search This Blog

Translate

Write For Us

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS