Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » ....After 30 years of marriage discovered betrayal of my husband....

....After 30 years of marriage discovered betrayal of my husband....


I do not think I could ever get to me what happened to me and many others have gone before me. But the experience of betrayal it looks terrible, especially when you are in a certain age. I always thought our relationship was based on age to respect and sense of responsibility to the family rather than to physical or sexual attraction. Certainly, every relationship has to keep his dose of love, but over the years things change and it seems inconceivable that may become a victim of betrayal.
I am a 47 years old lady. I have a son in high school, studying abroad for 3 years. I know and am married to my husband with love. He was a good man, even though I was what was most fond family. Having spent almost 30 years together, I know that this man that I have always appreciated, betray me before my eyes. There is no greater disappointment. Suddenly caught a hate me for it, as I can not believe that I can love.
We have two houses in the same house, one of which we have left lease of 5 years. Two girls living there, who just finished high school, found a job in Tirana and continue to stay here. Since many years they stay in our house, we have created a kind of confidence. We help whenever we have needed, for it is the little things. I treat as if they were my children, because I own a guy who is only a few years younger than them. Most unfortunate because there are far from family and faced with life itself. But behold qenkam wrong in my judgment.
There is not much time to one of the girls asked me drinking a coffee near my work. I thought there would be any trouble and would need help. Although it seemed strange that asked me not drinking coffee at my house, as usually do. I do not mind and killed many came to see him. She seemed to cry. I began to take the good with the calm and say that there is nothing that does not go in this life. How stupid I felt myself later, when I remembered the words that I say! We sat down and she was reluctant to speak. He told me that he was very ashamed of what had happened and that will tell me. Initially apologized and was excused for what he had done. So far I have not heard anything about what had happened, but I thought of that would have happened anything from home, probably had broken any furniture or anything else and it seemed absurd to cry so much. I told him not to worry that there was something irreparable. But never, for one moment, not what came to mind would say.
He began to speak more plainly, his voice trembling and tears flowed unceasingly. He said he had a relationship with my husband. At that moment I wondered, could not believe my ears and I could not even speak. Had more than two years were related. My husband could be her father, but this did not prevent the girl (do not want to put in the newspaper epithets, though deserving) of plugged. Neither the fact that he was married and she knew very well they did not hesitate. There was no thought to the fact that this is a family destroyed. According to her, one can not command dot heart and love knew no age. So justify connection with my husband.
Having said all these, the soul came from a question where I expected to find salvation: Are you kidding right? Ma confirmed again that what he said was true. If I started to pull myself together and asked why he had come to show me. According to her, my husband wanted to divorce me, but did not dare say to me. Since the girl was brave, apparently, she had taken over the mission. My husband told me he wanted to start a new life with him and that I should not obstructing. It was incredible what she had courage girl. I told my husband that he was free to take their own decisions for themselves. I said I would talk to her husband and when her words proves to be what I was going to ask to separate from him, because I could not live with a man who had so shamefully betrayed, even at home my.
When I got home I asked for those who had told the girl. He denied everything and said it devise, but for what reason she had to invent all this madness he had no idea. Of course I brought from home because they had no more sense tenant to continue to live in my house after all the trouble that I had created. Began discussions with the husband, who admitted no word from them that the girl had said. I do not know why I believed the girl, even though I hate the soul. Replies husband not persuade me.
I told my close friend what had happened and she said that she did not want to bother me, but also what people had said that they had seen. It fills me think. But in our midst was a child. The boy was away and did not want to worry. On the other hand, can not say what had happened he would know a day.
Asked divorce request, even though we go forward to sit in a house. I asked my son to come home, without saying why. He found his opportunity and came. When I told him that I was in what position, said he would support me whatever my decision, even though he did not like his parents are divorced. Now I am following the divorce proceedings.
This sudden life-changing experience and made me do things that I had ever imagined it could happen to me. I do not know why I decided to make this story public, but if somehow eases the pain when I share it with other people, whether they and the unknown.
Share this on your favourite network

Post

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksAll Blogging Tips

?

Loading...

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TheFaceBloog. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Find us on Facebook

Search This Blog

Translate

Write For Us

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS